Sunday, April 13, 2008

She's BACK! ;D

look who is she! ahaha she's my neighbour, EMILY! isnt she adorable? but sadly she moved to kl and she's back for this weekends. the first thing she said when i saw her was ' i wana go to yr house!'. LOL! this is her that little adorable girl!

well gues what she did when she heard the song LOW by Flo Rida & T-pain.......
SHE DANCED ON THE FLOOR! ahaha
she told me she love that song! hello she's like only four, i think?! she got addicted to it
let the pic explains it all..

look she's dancing lyk nobody else is at home!

LMAO!




MY EYEWEAR!




i finally bought my eyewear! LOL! im so excited hope it brings me luck on this TUESDAY. not only on tuesday but- but during the whole competition time.

DUNLOP <3

GOOD LUCK!
THANKS MUM! for buying me that eyewear. I LOVE YOU!


























No comments: