Sunday, April 13, 2008

Something that i wouldnt like to hear. =[

Its sunday! LOL! its a ttn-ing day. and sum1 said this when his fren asked him a ques for me 'buckcherry- sorry timbaland- apologise jay chou- wo bu pei' what does it mean huh? why cant he just be straightforward? anyways i dun feel like continue talking about it. SO, after tuition i went QB. I shopped for muffins. x) you are see me bringing it to schl. IM SAVING $$




yummy! yum! ;D chocolate chip and blueberry muffins.

anyone is craving for them?


and while i was walking..TA DAA! i saw CINDY! my long lost fren. she changed a lot! anyways nice seeing her again.


Later on i went to pizza hut. its so crowded~! gosh! well we manage to get a place to sit so kinda lucky. LOOK! LOOK! look at my pizza. xp



thats for all! enjoy reading it and & and do rmbr to cum bac! hugs and kisses







No comments: