Wednesday, September 10, 2008

STILL NOT OVER

PMR trials is finally over. xp
*


*


*


BUT not PMR
COUNTDOWN: 32 DAYS!

have been studying like mad.


Recently i received presents from a really great friend of mine.

KEYCHAIN & FOUR-LEAF CLOVER NECKLACE

thanks a lot. i love the presents.
you have been really a great person and amazing friend all this while.
all the ups and downs i had, you were always there.
and I HOPE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! =D
*kisses*
i have been missing lots of training for squash. i need to go back to courts.
IM DESPERATE to go back.
ohya! finally the phone that i have wanted for
so long is here w/ me now!
its red in colour. i still like it a lot altho
red is not really my colour.
I LOVE WHITE!
Once again, thanks to dearest friend who gave me the presents!
P.S Joshua Khoo, i have updated my blog.
THEEND









No comments: