Friday, October 31, 2008

*Adores* CUPCAKES

28/10/2008


*smiles*

as evryone knows PMR is finally OVER! i know this post is kind of a lil too late. sorry for the late post readers.xp

GUESS WHAT?!
me,ven and sue decided on doing something interesting since after PMR is quite boring...and the thing is


CUPCAKES!


yea!cupcakes. thats what i meant. my first time trying to bake this. well, you wont know how good your cooking skills are till you try it out rightt? lol


so we gathered and went to get the stuffs we need and went to sue's hse to bake it.
i didnt really have confidence as you know it is was my first time.
tried my VERY BEST to bake the best cake i can.
after a few hours of baking.......TADAAA! here is the result!

these are for my lovely friends.

CUP-CAKES. ;)
i really hope it is edible. lol
it was FUN baking them!
****END****

No comments: